It’s never too early to develop a love for nature and adventure! That’s why Washington Water Trust is offering three FREE carefully selected, age-appropriate short-film programs from the Wild & Scenic Film Festival (WSFF). Parents, plan a fun activity at home for the entire family! Teachers, add some adventure to your curriculum with one of these film programs!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- There are three film programs, each focused on a specific age group:
- The film programs will be available to view anytime during the 5-day period of October 7, 2020 – October 11, 2020. After you register (see below), you will receive an email just prior to this 5-day period – on Monday, October 5th or Tuesday, October 6th – with the link(s) to view the film program(s).
- Each film program is approximately 45 minutes long and consists of anywhere from five to eleven short films
- The film programs are FREE; however, you must register (see below) to receive access to view them
- Teachers: you may either 1) register yourself then share the viewing link with your students; or 2) have your students’ parents register individually.
- For Teachers and Parents: dive deeper with your kids and students with these additional educational resources:
Please send an email to Chris Czarnecki at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2020 WSFF Kids Program Registration.”
In the body of your email please include:
- first name + last name + zip code
- which age group film program(s) you would like to register for. You may register for more than one program.
- If you’re a teacher – the school you are affiliated with and the town
- You will not immediately receive the link(s) to view the film program(s). The link(s) will be emailed to you on Monday, October 5th or Tuesday, October 6th, just prior to the 5-day viewing period (Oct. 7-11)
Questions? Email Chris at the email address above with any questions.
*By registering for this event, you will be signed up to receive follow-up communications from Washington Water Trust – please know that we are a non-profit organization and our success and survival is dependent on connecting with and getting support from people in our community!